- What's Keras?
- Using Keras vs. TensorFlow
- Training a deep learning model
- Using a pre-trained deep learning model
- Monitoring a Keras model with TensorBoard
- Using a trained Keras model in Google Cloud
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Adam] Do you want to learn the fastest way to build deep learning systems? Keras is quickly becoming one of the most popular programming frameworks for deep learning, because it's quick and easy to use. With Keras, you can build state-of-the-art machine learning models with just a few lines of code. Hi, I'm Adam Geitgey. In this course, we'll learn how to develop with Keras. First, we'll cover how to get Keras installed and running on your system. Then, we'll explore how to build and train neural networks with Keras. Next, we'll use the deep learning models included with Keras to create an image recognition program.
And finally, we'll learn how to take advantage of Keras from inside of your own programs. If you want to learn how to incorporate deep learning in your own applications, this is the right place to start. Let's dive in.