Learn how to create and share webpages with Google Sites, the free tool that comes bundled with your Google account.
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to mastering this new version of Google Sites. In this course, I'm going to build a website right from scratch and take you through the entire process, from start to publish. We'll cover navigating the interface, managing your sites, and working simultaneously with another editor. We'll add pages, text components, images, and then we'll add other Google products, such as maps and YouTube video. Finally, we'll preview our site carefully on a desktop and what it would look like on a mobile device and then we'll publish it.
We have a lot to go over, so let's get started.
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site