Learn how to easily create and share webpages with Google Sites.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to Google Sites Essential Training. Google Sites is a fun, free and easy way to quickly get a website up and running to either the entire world or just a small group of people. I'll show you how to access Google Sites, create a site from the gallery template and then the rest of the course will be building a travel site from scratch. I'll show you how to add web pages, create a blog for your site, build a file cabinet area to store files for your viewers, and even how to create a columned list.
I'll show you how to work with text, add images, embed YouTube videos and even Google calendars. Finally, I'll show you how to configure the site navigation and how to enable permissions for your site. I'm going to show you all that and much more so let's get started.
- Understanding how you can use Google Sites
- Creating a new site
- Adding webpages
- Creating announcements and lists
- Changing layouts
- Working with text, links, images, and video
- Deleting and adding sidebars
- Working with users and visitors
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Working with Sites
2. Working with Pages
3. Working with Content
4. Working with Navigation
5. Working with Users and Visitors
Setting up notifications1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.