Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Sites Essential Training.
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton…and I hope you enjoyed this course…on using the new Google site.…If you're looking for more courses,…I highly recommend taking our courses…on Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets,…as they complement this course very well.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on Twitter at NerdGirlJess.…
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site
Skill Level Advanced
1. Work with Sites
2. Work with Pages
Change the page navigation2m 19s
3. Work with Content
4. Publish a Site
Publish your site1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.