In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to go behind the scenes and rename, delete, or recover Google Sites.
- [Instructor] Before we go any further into the design,…let's talk about managing the site.…That is, where it exists and how to get back to it…so that you can work on it when you can.…To get back to the root homepage of Google Sites,…click the icon on the very top left-hand side of the page.…You'll be brought back to the main screen.…Remember, this is the new Google Sites,…not the classic edition that's going away eventually.…I want to remind you how to get here…when you close out of the browser.…In fact, let's open up a new tab.…
I'm going to go directly to sites.google.com.…When you visit sites.google.com to get to your site,…it may or may not look like this.…This one is scary because it looks like…your sites are gone.…They haven't, they're just hiding in…the new version of Sites.…To get here, click New Google Sites,…and you'll be brought back to this screen,…where you can see, here they are safe and sound.…To perform actions on these sites,…as you can see I have two of them here,…you can either click the three dots,…
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site