In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to create and manipulate individual pages that make up a site.
- [Instructor] Let's start adding pages to our site.…I'll change to the Pages tab…on the top right-hand side of the screen,…and here I can see that we have one page, the home page,…which is what we're looking at in the center of the screen.…Let's add a few more.…I'm not worried about content right now,…only getting the site structure down.…To create a new page, click the Page icon with a plus sign.…I'll call this one Adoption Center,…click Done, and we've just added a new page.…Once I create that second page on my site,…I can see that a new navigation bar has appeared at the top.…
This is what site visitors will use to move around the site.…Let's create a few more.…We have a few pages now.…The six dots to the left of the page…means I can drag it around and rearrange it…on the site's navigation.…As soon as I drag to release and rearrange,…you can see it change places in the navigation bar here.…Dragging the slide all the way to the top…changes it to the site's homepage, that is,…the first page users will see when they visit your site.…
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site