In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to change the location of the navigation bar and preview what it will look like.
- [Narrator] Now that we have our pages created,…I can see how it looks at the top of the page.…If I want to see what this looks like…as a user would visiting my site,…I can preview it by clicking the eye icon…at the top of the screen.…I'll click preview, and it's going to open up…a special preview area so that I can see my site.…I can see that if I hover my mouse over Adoption Center,…I can see the subpage that we created.…From here, I can choose to rearrange my pages if I want to,…once I go back to editing the site.…
To go back, click the back arrow on your browser.…If I didn't want this navigation page at the top,…I can also choose to have it on the left side of the screen.…If I hover my mouse over the top area, the header bar,…a gear icon appears.…I'll click the gear icon,…and it brings me into navigation settings.…The two choices that I have are top navigation,…which it defaults to and which we're currently looking at,…and side navigation.…You can make your choice based on…how many pages you have and personal preference.…
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site