In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to add text links, rename links, and how to embed a URL as a special widget on a page.
- [Instructor] As this is our about us page,…in addition to having the staff listed,…let's give site visitors our contact information.…I can either click to insert a text box…on the right insert panel,…but I always prefer double-clicking…where I want it to go as it's much quicker.…I'll double-click directly underneath and click text.…Now, I can start typing the contact information.…I can resize this text box by clicking…and dragging inward on the blue dot.…
I want to do that because I'm going…to put in another text box to the right of it.…I'll double-click inside that blank space,…and click text box again.…Now, I can type more information.…I can also click and drag to make this all on one line,…and I can boldface certain text to make it look nicer.…I can change the style and do whatever I want with it.…
Notice how when I typed the web addresses,…it automatically converted them to text links.…I can make any text be a link…by highlighting it and clicking the link icon.…It's going to be a link,…and I can edit it if I want by clicking the pencil.…
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a site theme and adding a logo
- Managing or deleting a site
- Adding editors to help build a site
- Working with pages
- Creating and working with additional pages
- Adding text and images
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your site