Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Using third-party PLA tools, part of Google Shopping and PLA Essential Training.
…There are a myriad of tools and companies out there that you can use with…Google shopping and product listing ads, most of which you would only need if you…were working with a large catalog with…many product skus, for example in the thousands,…or you had a very diverse catalog…with many different sizes and colors like clothing.…In this video, I'll walk through a couple…different types of tools you might run into.…Should your needs meet those needs.…The first has to do with Product Feed Management…and the one you are most likely to run into.…If you're dealing with a lot of products, you'll want something…that can automatically grab a fresh copy of your feed more often…from your shopping cart or content management system as well as…make adjustments to the content before it goes to Google Merchant Center.…
For example, if your cart is unable to remove products…that are out of stock from the feed before exporting it.…Feed management system can do that for you, as the…system allows you to set rules and map certain parameters as…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics