Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Using competitive metrics with PLAs, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…AdWords has created a set of unique competitive…tools just for PLAs, so that advertisers can…measure themselves against some benchmarks to help them…determine if they're competitive in the PLA marketplace.…In this video, I'll walk through all three, and…how you can leverage them for your own campaigns.…Competitive metrics are measured and reported at, at the Ad Group level.…They are benchmark CTR or Click Through Rate.…Benchmark maximum CPC, or Cost Per Click and Impression Share.…To add these metrics to your view, simply open up…the ad group and click on the Product Groups tab.…
Then the Columns button, and then the Customize columns.…Click on Competitive Metrics, and select the three options…available for Benchmark CTR, Benchmark maximum CPC, and Impression Share.…In AdWord search campaigns, there's a tool called the Que Replanner, which…provides impression, click Volume and CTRS amidst other given lists of keywords.…Helping you determine what the cost of those keywords…might be, and what kind of performance to expect.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics