Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Google Shopping campaigns, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Once you set up your first Google Shopping…Campaign, you'll notice that there're a lot more…options in which to further display your product…buy, bid buy, and add promotional text buy.…In this lesson, we're going to focus on where those areas are, and how they work.…For the example account I'm going to show you today, I'm…using one of my own that has had data collecting in…it and able to more accurately show you what you might…see after you've let your own campaigns run for a bit.…So once you've logged into your AdWords account and opened up your Google Shopping…Campaign, you'll note that there is now…a tab for Products in the campaign interface.…
If you click on that, you should be able to…see a list of your products from your product feed.…This is a great quick way to see ID numbers of products, brands and prices.…Additionally, if you click on the Columns button, you…can add additional columns of information from your feed.…Including category, which is the product type for the Google…taxonomy, and product type, which is your definition or your taxonomy.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics