Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Using AdWords tools with PLAs, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…AdWords has created many tools that are completely free for…you to use, to optimize, and better stream your PLA efforts.…In this video, I'll walk you through the tools that I recommend most…for you to review, and consider using after you've gotten through set up.…The first is my favorite, the bid simulator.…You can find it as a tiny graph, next to…the bids in the max CPC column for product groups.…This tool also exists in the AdWords search text…ads interface, and recently made its debut in PLAs.…Click on the little graph top open up a box, that will show you your…current bid and what kind of traffic increase…you could expect, should you increase the bid.…
From here, you can make the determination at a fairly granular…level, as to if you want to increase the bid or not.…Of course, this will depend entirely on…what kind of success you're already having.…Note that this talks about how many clicks,…or impressions you might receive or cost, not conversions.…If you're not familiar with regular search PPC, you might not have heard of this yet.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics