Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up Google Merchant Center and Webmaster Tools, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Google Merchant Center is where feeds are…uploaded, either manually or via API, and managed.…Feeds submitted here show through Google Shopping, on…both google.com search results, and google.com shopping results.…But first, let's log into our Merchant Center account, at…google.com/base, and click on our General Settings, to get set up.…Here, you're going to see that we…have some general information about our business…that we're going to need to fill…in, including contact details, and display configuration.…This is where Google gets information about your…store name, a description that could show with…your Google Shopping store, your store profile, business…address, customer service information, time zone, and more.…
So, please don't skip out on this.…Once you fill this out, go ahead and save your changes.…Now, you'll also note, in this general settings area, that…we have a couple of red Xs, for Unverified and Unclaimed.…Now, at this time, we're going to go ahead and walk…through how to set up your website in Google Webmaster Tools.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics