Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing for Google Shopping, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Setting up to display products on Google search…results for Google shopping is no small task.…It requires having accounts of several platforms that…Google owns, both for security and legacy reasons.…In this lesson, I will walk you through all the platforms you'll need…to know, and how to set them up, so we can get going.…In this lesson we are going to cover how to…link you Google AdWords account to your Google Merchant Center account.…And we're going to look at how to…start verifying your Google webmaster tools account.…Most often merchants already have an ad wares and analytics account…that are already linked and sharing the same Google account email.…
If not you'll want to consult the Google help center, to try…and follow their step by step instructions on how to align those together.…For the purposes of this lesson, we're going to assume…that you already have a Google AdWords account set up.…If you don't already have an AdWords account or are unfamiliar with how PBC…or paperclip marketing works, I recommend checking…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics