Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Optimizing your feed, part of Google Shopping and PLA Essential Training.
…One of the most important things you can do for the…future of your Google Shopping campaigns, is to make sure that your…product feeds is doing everything that it can for you and not…just by supplying the bare minimum for the required attributes for submission.…So, the first thing is title.…The name of your product will also be the headline and the first thing…people read when scanning down a page of Google shopping results, so make sure.…Does the title or the name of the product make sense?…A title needs to be 70 characters or less.…And if you're starting each title with your brand, and it's cutting off the name…of the product, you may want to reverse the way your titles are being displayed.…
Is it descriptive?…Are you putting in any abbreviations that won't make sense at first glance?…For example, are you putting in something like…BLK for black and trying to abbreviate that way?…The next piece is Product Description.…You might think this would go without saying, but…it's true, is the Product Description descriptive of the product?…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics