Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Phew.…We covered a lot of information in this course, and in a very…new space, where tweaks, enhancements, and new tools are being rolled out every day.…To help keep the crazy of innovation dialed down, I recommend the…following resources to help keep you sane and on top of things.…First, if you're new to pay-per-click in general, or would like to review how…it works and best practices, check out…my other course with Lynda, Pay-Per-Click Fundamentals.…I cover everything and anything having to…do with PPC marketing from start to finish.…Then, to stay on top of new features, or get additional information around those…presented in this course, check out the…following articles in the Google AdWords Help Center.…
Using Shopping Campaigns to promote your products, to Beginner's Guide…and additionally, Set up Shopping Campaigns for Product Listing Ads.…I also recommend signing up for the Google Commerce Blog as it…covers any new features or functionalities being rolled out with Product Listing ads.…And last but not least for Google, if…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics