- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(elegant music) - [Elizabeth] Hi, I'm Elizabeth Marsten and this is Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals. This course will cover how Google Shopping and product listing ads work, how to set them up, and tips for measuring success. We will start with some background around Google Shopping and comparison shopping engines before going into detail on preparing the multiple accounts that you will need to do Google Shopping. Once you're set up with the proper accounts, we'll go over the finer points of product feed management and submission to Google Merchant Center. We'll then walk through a Google Shopping campaign structure and examine how to manage your bids for different product groups based on your product feed, mobile devices, and when to expand your Google Shopping efforts.
Lastly, we'll go over some tools that you can leverage inside and outside of the Google Adwords interface. We'll also take a tour through the newly released Bing ads product listing ads platform and best practices. Correct listing ads on Google Shopping can be a bit of a bear to set up at the beginning, but once you're set up there's so much you can do and control to hit your goals and revenue objectives. So thank you for joining me on this journey through Google Shopping and let's get started!