Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Expanding out your PLA campaigns, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Now that you've got your shopping campaigns up…and running, it's time to review how they're…doing and what some of the next steps…might be based on the data that's coming in.…One thing I always recommend to new advertisers, is that you have…to let a certain amount of data gather before making a change.…Too often we have the tendency to want to react.…And don't give the system enough time…to either learn what our product offerings are…and bids, which actually can, in some cases,…make things worse if we keep changing things.…First off, because of the way that…Shopping campaigns are structured, you don't actually…have to create additional campaigns, like you…would for Search, which can feel very counterintuitive.…
You can, however, create additional ad groups within…your Shopping campaign, like you would for Search.…And depending on your product catalog and…frequency of promotions, you might consider this.…For example, if your product catalog had a large range of…pricing options in different verticals, say…furniture and housewares, like kitchen utensils.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics