Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Determining success in PLAs, part of Google Shopping and PLA Essential Training.
…So, let's say that you set up your shopping campaigns, with a single…ad group to start with, because your product catalogue is under 1,000 QS.…But you still have a range of price points, in which to contend with.…You also employ the use of some negative keywords at the campaign…level, and even have a couple of ad groups to handle products in…your feed that aren't always related to the bulk of your products,…so that you can take advantage of ad group on your negative keywords.…Bidding for mobile, and unique promotional text.…Once you've started to see stats roll in…based on the categories or custom labels you set…up initially, it's time to review and determine…where you should be increasing or decreasing your bids.…
Ideally when you set out to product listing…ads, you have had some kind of idea…as to what success is, and of course that is different on a site by site basis.…More often than not it's a straight up return on ad spin.…Did you spend a dollar to make $2 or more?…And in the cases where it's not, it tends…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics