Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a product feed with help from a web developer, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
- View Offline
…Creating a product feed and submitting it to…Google Merchant Center, so that it can appear in…Google shopping results in an automated way is a…much more efficient way to do product listing ads.…In this lesson we'll walk through a set up of a feed to Merchant Center as if…you fairly technical and have access to a…web developer, either of your own or through freelance.…If you're already crossing your eyes, hang on just a sec.…There may be another way to do this.…First of all, you need a shopping cart that can export a catalog of products.…This export from the shopping cart must be able to be manipulated, or…the catalog of products data can be manipulated and placed into an FTP folder.…
A setup that would allow Google Merchant center to…access an FTP folder on your server, or other location.…As long as the catalog of products can be accessed there.…So, how about some examples.…There are some Plugins, Apps and Add-Ons that can do a lot of this for you.…For example, Magento Community is a very popular cart and site platform.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics