Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Bing PLAs, part of Google Shopping and PLA Essential Training.
…The Bing search engine has also been providing…appealing shopping experience, on their site through product feeds.…Originally, much of the results were considered organic, or unpaid.…Much the same as Google did at first.…As of early 2014, Bing Ads now offers a product listing ads option too.…It's very similar to the Google offering, and…even has several functionalities built in to help…you set it up faster, without creating double…the amount of work, to be on both platforms.…In this video, I'm going to go through a…high-level overview of the program, and how it works.…First off, the ads appear in a similar fashion on a search engine results page.…
There are fewer of them, but they present…similar information around an image, product name, and price.…The way that Bing gets this information is…the same, via product feed that you submit.…The information that you submit in your Google product…feed, is very similar to the requirements needed for Bing.…So, let's take a look at what a…Bing Ads product listing ads account might look like.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics