Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Bidding on product groups, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Google Shopping campaigns, have the unique distinction…from search campaigns of being able to be…broken up, and segmented at a very deep…and granular level within a singular Ad group.…In a search campaign, you can have…several hundred Ad groups, though you really shouldn't.…But also hundreds of campaigns.…In this lesson I'll walk you through the different levels of segmentation…that are available, and how and why you would want to utilize them.…The other major unique feature of Google Shopping campaigns,…is that by utilizing this deep dive type of grouping.…You can actually have a single product, be targeted by multiple product groups.…
For example if you were to utilize the custom label options in your product feed.…And had one for items under a $100.…And wanted to create a product group that not only.…Bid for the under $100 but also had a separate…bid for the product type of say, handbags, and then you…had a handbag that was under $100 in your feed,…it now has the ability to appear in both product groups.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics