Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Bidding for mobile in PLAs, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…One thing that we have not gone over in detail, is…mobile bid modifiers, which are set at the Ad group level…and by default when you create a new Google Shopping Campaign,…doesn't even have the option during set up to change this.…This means that the bid for mobile, computers and tablets…are the same and you might not even know it.…If your site is not mobile friendly, and visitors cannot convern…on it from a phone, you should consider changing this setting.…So, how do we do that?…First, open up any Ad group in your Google…Shopping Campaign, or if you want your changes to apply…to all of the ad groups in that campaign,…just open the campaign and click on the Settings tab.…
There will be a button to toggle from all settings, to devices.…Go ahead and click on Devices.…You'll note here in this example, that an adjustment has…already been made for negative 80%, which means, that whatever the…bid is at the Ad group or product level, to…discount that 80% if the user is on a mobile device.…If you do not want to show your PLAs at all on mobile devices, you will…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics