Join Elizabeth Marsten for an in-depth discussion in this video Bidding on custom labels, part of Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals.
…Custom labels are an attribute unique to Google…Shopping, it allows you to divide and classify…your products however you would like at the…feed level, before it's even uploaded into Merchant Center.…Custom labels can be used however you want to categorize, be…that by price, popularity, profit margin, and/or by sales or promotions.…The column in your product feed must read custom label, and have a…number from zero to five, as that is the maximum allowed at this time.…What you would put in that column next to each…of the products you are classifying, is up to you.…In this lesson, we're going to be using letters, like D, E and F.…
The way to target this is fairly similar to the category way.…We're going to click on the little pencil next to any category from the…drop-down menu, and change it from custom label to our choice, of zero to five.…This allows us to add which custom label groups to which product groups we want.…From here, we can now bid to the custom label group…by drilling into the product groups that we've assigned these labels to.…
- What is Google Shopping, and how does it work?
- Creating a product feed from scratch or with a web developer
- Creating a Google Shopping campaign in AdWords
- Bidding on product groups
- Expanding out your Google Shopping campaigns
- Bidding on mobile devices
- Using AdWords tools with PLAs
- Using third-party PLA tools
- Measuring results with Google Analytics