Get more out of Google's popular cloud-based file sharing and word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, Google Drive, with these advanced tips and tricks.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to this course on learning some advanced tips and tricks that you can use with Google Drive. I'm going to start by showing you some tips that you can do right on a desktop computer. For example, how to download to Google Docs as PDF files. I'll also show you some ways that you can use Google Drive on the web a little more efficiently. For example, taking those PDF files and converting them into searchable text. I'll show you some tips that you can use with Google Docs. For example, how to use templates to get your project started.
From there, we'll move to Google Sheets, where I'll show you things like creating interactive geocharts that you can embed onto a website. I'll show you how to create social media posts using Google Draw. Finally, I'll show you how you can use Google Drive with other Google products. For example, how to take your files offline with Google Chrome and attaching large files to your Gmail account. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Making Google Drive the default save location
- Downloading Google Docs files
- Converting files when uploading
- Automatically substituting text
- Using templates
- Creating interactive geocharts
- Creating flowcharts and social media posts with Google Drawings
- Working offline
- Searching for docs and links with Google Search