Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of Google Drive Advanced Tips and Tricks.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton…and I hope you enjoyed this course…on how to use Google Drive more effectively.…If you haven't already,…I do recommend watching…Google Drive Essential Training…and we have many, many courses on all the other…Google products and you'll find out…how each Google product is designed…to work beautifully with the other product.…If you have any questions or comments about this course,…you can find me on Twitter @nerdgirlJess.…
- Making Google Drive the default save location
- Downloading Google Docs files
- Converting files when uploading
- Automatically substituting text
- Using templates
- Creating interactive geocharts
- Creating flowcharts and social media posts with Google Drawings
- Working offline
- Searching for docs and links with Google Search
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Work on a Desktop Computer
Use selective sync2m 21s
2. Use Google Drive Efficiently
3. Google Docs Tips
4. Google Sheets Tips
Work with columns and rows2m 26s
5. Google Draw Tips
6. Use Google Drive with Other Google Products
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.