Get the most out of Google Photos with this collection of power tips. Learn about photo storage, working with animations and movies, image editing, and more.
- Hi, I'm Sean Duggan. In this course, we're going to take a detailed look at Google Photos and show you how you can get the most from this photo backup and sharing solution. So Google Photos is both an app that you install on your mobile devices, as well as a Cloud-based service that you can use through your phone, tablet, or via a web browser on your computer. You can use it to backup all of your mobile photos and organize them, but you can also use it with your other digital photos from your other cameras if you want to, ensuring that your images are backed up safely and securely to the Cloud and accessible on all of your mobile devices.
We'll go over the essentials of using the app to manage your image storage and organize your photos, discuss its very effective search capabilities, and take a look at the basic image editing tools that it offers. We'll explore how you can make animations, slideshows, and movies from your images, either with pictures that you choose, or via the Auto Creations feature. And we'll explore different ways you can share your images securely with the people that you care about.
- Setting up Google Photos on your mobile device and computer
- Using Google Photos with Google Drive and Adobe Lightroom
- Working with the three views: Assistant, Photos, and Albums
- Sharing images and albums
- Downloading and managing shared links
- Snapseed integration with Android and iOS
- Working with animations and movies