Learn how to use and organize your Google Drive files with help from productivity expert and professional organizer Suzanna Kaye.
- Today's business is fast moving. It requires you to be on the go, collaborate with others, and keep all your most important information at your fingertips, and one of the best tools to do all of this is Google Drive. But since Drive has so much to offer, it also works a little different from other cloud systems. In this course, I'll show you how you can harness the power of Google Drive and make it an essential tool for your daily work life. I even added a bonus of some really fun live examples to help you visualize how Drive really works with your files. My name's Suzanna Kaye, and over the past decade of teaching professionals all over the world, I've mastered the ins and outs of digital organization, and Google Drive is one of my favorite tools. Join me as I deep dive into how to keep your Google Drive organized and master its most powerful features so you can become a productivity superstar.
- Digital file organization structures
- Search-based digital file organization
- Examples of file organizing structures
- Best practices for easy file access
- Naming your files for easy searching
- Avoiding duplicates in docs and sheets
- Auto uploads and backups
- Organizing shared files
- Finding lost files
- Restoring deleted files