Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with previous revisions, part of Google Docs Essential Training.
- Google Docs has excellent revision history,…that is, the ability to go back and see…what's changed in your document over time,…and even restore to that version.…To see the revision history of your document,…click the "All changes saved in Drive" link…on the top center of the screen.…It's going to open the "Revision history" pane…on the right-hand side.…You can see some major edits here on the right.…However, to see every incremental change to your document,…click "Show more detailed revisions" at the bottom.…
You'll see that the time frame…has changed drastically now,…and there's a lot more times to choose from.…To see any particular revision,…simply click on it in the view.…You'll see that my name on the right-hand side…is designated by this green square.…That's because many people can collaborate…on a document, even at the same time,…and I will show you how to do that in a future video,…but this green mark here is going to be important.…I'm gonna scroll down to see…what's changed in the document.…
Here's a change.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Google Sheets Essential Trainingwith Sally Norred2h 50m Appropriate for all
Google Docs and Sheets on iOS First Lookwith Nick Brazzi25m 23s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.