Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with image placement, part of Google Docs Essential Training.
- Let's examine some ways…that you can place images in Google Docs.…The first thing I'm gonna do is zoom out a little bit…just so you can see this whole page a little bit better.…Here's my page with the KinetEco Executives.…There's two Executives on this page.…I want to put in their pictures for some more color…and to make the document look a lot better.…The first thing I'm gonna do is place…the cursor where I want the image to go.…I can then click Insert, Image.…
And now, I'm gonna browse my Google Drive…and find his image.…I can click on it.…Click Select.…And the image will get placed in my document.…The first thing I can see is that there's a lot…of unnecessary space over here on the right.…So I'm gonna crop the image.…I'll click it once to select it.…I'll click the Crop image toolbar icon.…And now I'll drag it over from the right hand side…and make it fit the page a lot better.…
Now that it's cropped, it still doesn't look that good.…I'm gonna try to make it fit in…with this text a little bit better.…If I click on my picture once, I can see…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Google Sheets Essential Trainingwith Sally Norred2h 50m Appropriate for all
Google Docs and Sheets on iOS First Lookwith Nick Brazzi25m 19s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.