- Let's examine how to work with the Doc in the app itself.…The first thing that you'll notice is that my header…and footer cannot be seen in the mobile app.…You can actually see it while you're previewing the document…and I'll show you how to do that in just a few minutes.…But for now, you can see that everything else is in place…except the footnote.…It's telling me that a footnote is here…but we can't see it in this version of the document.…To edit a document, simply tap where you want…the insertion point to be and the keyboard will turn on.…
From here, you can start tapping…and using the keyboard and adding more text.…Tap the keyboard icon in the bottom…right hand side to make it go away.…And you can go back to scrolling through your document.…If you do make a change and decide you don't want it,…you can tap the Undo button…which is the left hand arrow on the top of the screen.…You have formatting options…like Bold, Italicize, and Underline.…To highlight multiple text, you can tap…and hold on a word and either tap to Select the text…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.