You can move photos around in your document. Learn how to work with image placement in Google Docs.
- [Instructor] Let's examine some ways … that you can place images in Google Docs. … The first thing I'm going to do is zoom out … a little bit so that you can see this whole page … a little bit better. … Here's my page with the Kinetico, Executives. … There's two executives on this page … and I want to put in there pictures for some more color … and to make the doc look a lot better. … The first thing I'll do is make sure the cursor … is where I want the image to go. … I can then choose Insert, Image … and because we're in the Google environment, … I'll stick with taking my photos right from Google Drive. … Here's Simon's photo, so I can also double click on it … to insert it, which is a little bit quicker. … And the first thing I can see is that … there's a lot of unnecessary space over here on the right. … So I'll crop the image, I'll click once to select it … and I'll click the Crop Image toolbar icon. … I'll drag in from the side. … And it makes the image fit a lot better. … Now that it's cropped, it still doesn't look that good. …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.