Become a Google Docs guru. Get the most out of Google's popular word processing app, from advanced formatting options to tips for collaborating with others.
- [Instructor] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to this course on learning how to master Google Docs. I'm going to start by teaching you how to work with your document, such as downloading it as a PDF file and working with revisions. After that, we'll work with text. I'll show you how to find and add more fonts, use automatic substitution, and even find quotes and cite scholarly articles for your doc. We'll work with images. I'll show you how to insert a drawing into a header. Then I'll show you how to collaborate with others, such as tagging specific people in comments.
Finally, I'll show you how to use Google Docs with other products, such as inserting a Google map into a doc. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Downloading files as PDFs or Word documents
- Using Docs templates
- Finding and adding additional fonts
- Copying styles with Paint Format
- Replacing text as your type
- Finding images using the Research tool
- Tagging others in comments
- Turning on Suggesting mode for collaborators
- Creating flowcharts with Google Drawings
- Translating documents into different languages