Discover how to use Google Docs, the free cloud-based word processing program.
- My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to Goggle Docs Essential Training. Google Docs is free product from Google that gives you a complete word processing package online. I'll show you how to create a doc, and navigate through the interface. I'll take you through inserting footnotes, adding headers and footers, and page numbering. In the document we build together, we'll add images, Google drawings, and tables. I'll show you how to work with revisions, how to publish your doc to the web, and how to collaborate simultaneously with other users.
Finally, I'll show you how to translate your doc to another language, and use the Google Docs app in a tablet to work anywhere. As you can see, we have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.