- There's another way to change your text…on a document without using styles.…For example, you may have spent a long time formatting text…just the way you want it to look.…However, you don't want to update…the style of your document.…You don't have to.…You can use something called the Paint format toolbar icon.…This will update one block of text to match another one…without having to use a style.…I'm gonna come over here to my email.…Somebody has emailed me a block of text…that I want to insert into my document.…
It's two paragraphs, about the KinetEco Executives.…The first thing I'm going to do…is put this text into my document.…I'm gonna do that by highlighting the text…and hitting Command-C on the keyboard…if you're using a Mac or Control C on the keyboard…to copy if you're using Windows.…I'll come back over to my Google Doc.…I've already made a new section for it.…Now I'm gonna hit Command-V on my keyboard to paste it…or Control V if you're using a Windows keyboard.…
Now the font changed slightly from the email…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.