It's very easy to translate a Google Doc into another language. Staff Author Jess Stratton take you through giving the doc a new title, choosing a language, and then going through the translation instantly. She also shows you how to find the translated doc after, which is automatically saved to Google Drive.
- [Narrator] Google can very easily…and very quickly translate your entire document…into another language.…It's not just for businesses.…This is a great tool for pen pals…or letter writing also.…To translate a Doc, click Tools at the top…of the screen and choose Translate Document.…You'll need to give your document a new title.…In this case,…I'll call it French Translated copy of Landon Hotel.…From here, you can translate it…into any language that you see in the drop-down list.…
In this case, I'll choose French.…Click the blue Translate button.…And in just a few moments, your document will open…completely translated.…You can scroll through the document…and see how it looks.…It created a completely separate copy.…It kept my original copy intact.…In fact, I could go through again,…choose Tools, Translate Document,…call this one the Spanish Translated copy,…and choose a different language.…
Click the blue Translate button again,…and in just a few moments,…now I have it translated into Spanish.…I can close out of all of these,…
- Explain why you might want to export a file as a PDF instead of a Word document.
- Recall what happens when you double-click the Paint format icon.
- Recognize the common layout tool that makes building a graphical header easy.
- Recall what happens when you tag a person in a document comment and that person is not a collaborator on that document.
- Determine what happens when you click on the arrow on the right-hand side of a search result.