You may need an international version of the text you've written. Learn how to spell-check and translate a document in Google Docs.
- [Instructor] A great feature of Google Docs … is how easy it is to translate it into another language … to send to somebody else. … Before translating, I do suggest running it … through the spell-checker, which you should do anyway, … even if you're not translating. … Now, while you're typing, Google Docs will still … highlight words that it things are spelled wrong … with red, but you can run a full search … by clicking the Tools menu, hovering your mouse … over Spelling and grammar, … and choosing Spelling and grammar check. … You have the choice to either change a suggestion … or accept it. … I'll click Ignore, because this is a last name, … and my spell check is complete. … So I'll click the X to close out of this. … From here, I'll choose Tools again, … and now I'll choose Translate document. … The first thing I need to do … is create a new document title. … It defaults to "Translated copy of" your doc title, … but I'm going to change this. … I'm going to translate it into French, …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.