- I can invite other people to collaborate on my document.…That is, we can work on it simultaneously in the browser…or I can have them only make suggestions…about what should be changed on the document…or they can only view it.…To share the document,…click the blue Share button on the top righthand side.…In fact, if I hover my mouse over this button first,…I can see right now that it's Private only to me,…that is, it hasn't been shared yet.…I'll click the button and it's going to bring up…this Share with others dialog box.…
I can type in their names if they're in my Contacts…or part of my company's organization,…or I can put in their email address directly.…I can add more people…by continuing to type email addresses or names.…When I'm done I can choose…what permissions level they can have.…For example, can they edit…the document directly and make changes?…Can they only comment on changes…that they'd like to see on the document,…but that they can't make themselves?…Or can they only view the document,…that is, read it and not make any changes?…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.