- You can change the properties of your table.…To do that, right-click anywhere in your table,…and select Table Properties.…In the Table Properties dialog box,…the first thing that you can change…is the color of the table border.…And if you choose white,…and if you have a white background,…your table won't have any border at all.…You can also choose the thickness of the line itself.…You can choose a cell background color,…and the cell vertical alignment, that is,…where the text is arranged vertically in the cell itself.…
But I'll be showing you that in a future video,…because this only affects the cell that the cursor…is in, or what cells you have highlighted.…You can also change the dimensions of your table itself.…I'll also be showing you how to resize it in a later video.…However, you can put in a fixed size here.…You can also choose the table cell padding.…Cell padding is a margin within a cell, that is,…the amount of white space in a cell, around your text,…just like the margins of the document itself.…
Finally, you can select where the table is aligned…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.