Get Google Docs all set up for the way you work best. Learn how to set viewing options in Google Docs.
- [Instructor] You have a few different options … that you can choose to view your document … while you're working on it. … The first thing that you can do is zoom in or out … so that you can see the text better. … From the icon menu click the down arrow, next to 100%. … From here you can either zoom out … to make your document smaller … or zoom in to make the text a lot bigger. … At any time you can bring it back to 100% … to view it by default. … You can also click the view menu. … By default print layout is turned on … but you can uncheck this and it will remove … the header and the footer of the document. … This way it won't clutter up your view … while you're working on the actual text inside the document. … You can also choose the editing mode. … By default, Google Docs starts in editing mode, … you're editing the document directly. … However, you can change that to suggesting mode … in which any edits become suggestions … and have to be approved before … they'll actually become part of the document. …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.