Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing a doc, part of Google Docs Essential Training.
- It's easy to print a Google Doc.…Click the Print icon in the toolbar,…and a dialog box will open up.…Depending on the browser that you're using,…you'll get various choices…of how you can print your document.…If you're using a browser like Internet Explorer or Safari,…you can save your document as a PDF file.…It will go to your downloads folder,…and you can double-click on it from there…and print it just like you would print a normal PDF.…
Right now, I'm using Google Chrome.…So I can click the Change button,…and I'll get a few more options.…For example, I can locally print it to any printer…that I have installed on my machine.…I'll click X to get out of this dialog box.…I can choose the pages that I want to print.…For example, this document has a total of five pages.…If I scroll through the list, I'll get a preview of…what it's going to look like when it prints.…It defaults to printing every page,…but I can choose a range,…and I can see some examples here,…such as only page 8 or pages 11-13.…
I can choose if I want any margins on the document,…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Google Sheets Essential Trainingwith Sally Norred2h 57m Appropriate for all
Google Docs and Sheets on iOS First Lookwith Nick Brazzi25m 19s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.