You may need to get your Google Doc to someone else. In this video, learn how to email, print or save your Google Doc as a PDF file.
- [Instructor] This Google doc is currently located … on the cloud because it's stored in Google Drive. … That means it's not physically located on this computer. … However, I do have the option to download it. … From here, once I download it I can put it on a thumb drive … or email it to somebody else. … To download a file, click file, … hover your mouse over download, and you're given … a list of several choices. … You can download the file as Microsoft Word. … Google Docs will do the best that it can to preserve … the integrity of my doc, that is the fonts and images. … There's also some other choices like open doc … in rich text format but the other great choice here … is PDF file. … This is great because it's going to keep the integrity … of my links, they'll still be clickable, but nobody … can alter the text in any way. … So this is great for contracts where people need … to sign things and you want to make sure … that they haven't changed anything. … So I'll click to download it as a PDF file. …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.