Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Docs Essential Training.
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton and I hope you've enjoyed … learning all about Google Docs. … If you have some time or you're looking … for more things to learn, I highly recommend watching … my Google Drive course. … It does cover Google Docs and it goes over … how Google Docs fits into the entire big picture … that is Google Drive, which is where the docs are stored. … If you have any questions or comments, … I'd love to hear from you. … You can find me on Twitter, @NerdGirlJess. … …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.