- Let's go over the interface of Google Docs,…so you'll be familiar with it…as we go over all these features later in the course.…At the very top of the screen is the title of your document.…You can click on that to rename it at any time.…To the right, you can click to Star your document,…so that you can find it quickly…in the Starred section in Google Drive.…You can also move it to a different folder.…All the way on the right-hand side,…you can see what account you're currently logged…into with Google Docs by clicking on the down triangle.…
You can also add Comments to the document,…and Share or email it to other people.…The blue icon with the lines on it,…you can click to get to Google Docs Home,…where you can see all the rest of your Google Docs…that have been stored in Google Drive.…The File menu contains ways to work with the actual file.…You can Rename it, Open a different one,…Delete it, change it to a different Language,…Download it to the web,…and Email everybody who's working on the document.…
The Edit menu helps you Copy and Paste text…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.