You can take your files anywhere you have a tablet or other mobile device. Learn how to navigate the Google Docs mobile app.
- I've installed the Google Docs app on my device. … In this case my iPad, … and I'm all signed in. … Let's launch it. … The Google Docs app works hand in hand with Google Drive. … That is, the Docs app will only show you … all of your Google Docs. … It doesn't show where they're stored in your Drive. … That is, the folder structure. … You can see that structure, … by tapping the folder icon, … on the top, right hand side of the screen. … If you're looking for a particular doc, … in a particular folder, you can browse it here. … You can also see any loose docs. … That is, nothing that's filed … directly underneath that. … I'll tap the X to close out of this. … On the bottom right hand side of the screen, … tap the colored plus sign to create … a brand new blank document. … I'm not going to do that right now, … but I did want to show you where it is. … If we go back up to the right hand side, … you can tap the grid icon, … and it's going to toggle back and forth, … between showing you a thumbnail view of your files …
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.