- I've added a bit more text to our document.…In addition to the two Executives,…I've added some more Executives…and I've also added a Current Product Listing.…Now you'll notice with these additions…that in my Executive List, it spans the next page also.…This doesn't look so nice.…What we can do is force a page break where we want it…so that this Executive List…will start at the top of a new page.…And therefore won't break the text up.…
To put a page break wherever you want it to occur,…put the cursor above the area…that you wanna appear on a new page.…Click Insert from the top menu and choose Page break.…This is going to move your text to a new page.…Something else you may wanna insert…into your document is a horizontal line.…A horizontal line is a nice way…to break up a large block of text…or draw even more attention to a header…in a classy looking way.…To create a horizontal line, put the cursor immediately…above where you want the horizontal line to appear.…
Click Insert from the top menu and choose horizontal line.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.