Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting a drawing into a header, part of Google Docs Essential Training.
- You can even insert a drawing…into a header of your document…to give your document some color…and to make it look bright.…To do that, click your mouse…inside the header to activate it.…From here, put the cursor where you want your image to go.…Then select Insert, Image.…You can either upload an image from your computer…by clicking the black arrow,…clicking Choose an Image to Upload,…then browsing your file system.…But again, I'll choose Google Drive…because I already have my image up there.…I'm gonna choose my kinetECO logo.…
I'll select it.…Now, this is a little bit big.…So, I'm gonna click on it,…drag the corner to resize it…and make it small enough that it will…look nice in my header,…but it won't interfere with the rest of the document.…I can also choose whether I wanna…wrap it around my text or break up the text.…I think this looks nice, so I'm gonna keep it this way.…I can then click off of my header…and now, if I scroll down,…I can see that my header is at the top of every page…and it's made my document look nice and bright.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.