- You can create Google Drawings…to add directly in to your documents.…Google Drawings is fantastic Google product…that works great with docs…because it lets you create things like flowchart items.…To create a Google Drawing,…click Insert from the top menu and choose Drawing.…This is going to bring up…the Google Drawing dialogue box.…From here, you can add shapes…and even add texts to those shapes.…I'm going to click on Shape…and from here you can choose basic Shapes,…Arrows, Callouts, even Equations.…
I'm going to choose a basic shape.…Select your shape…and then click and drag with a mouse…to draw that shape.…Once you've got your shape,…you can click on the paint icon…to change the fill color…and you can even click the text box icon,…click on your shape…and add some text to it.…I'll click off the screen…and then I can move and drag it around…to put it where you want to on your shape.…
From here you can either create another shape…or copy your existing shape.…I'm on a Mac so I'll click Command C on the keyboard.…If I was on a Windows keyboard…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.