- Add-ons are third party products…that integrate with Google Docs…Some of them are free.…Some of them have trials.…And some of them will cost you money.…But to check out what add-ons you can use…with Google Docs, from the top menu,…click Add-ons, and select Get add-ons.…It's going to bring up a menu of every add-on.…There's all sorts of things out there.…You can either take some time…and browse every one of them and see what they do.…If you hover your mouse over it, you can see the rating…and what it does and how much it costs.…
Or you could search add-ons.…For example, you could search for add-ons…that like you add labels to things.…You can also filter through the add-ons…by category on the left hand side.…For example, business tools, education,…productivity, and utilities.…Let's take this one.…There's an Easy Bibliography creator.…To use an add-on, once you find one that you like,…click on the blue plus sign button underneath it.…It's going to install the add-on.…
But first it's going to request permission…because it needs to view and manage the data…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.