You may want to change the way your fonts look in your doc. In this video, learn how to paste text and format existing text.
- [Instructor] I've started adding text to my document. … I just typed a few things … so that there would be some text here to work with, … but let's start making it look pretty. … The first thing we might want to do is change the font. … To work with a group of text, … click and drag with your mouse … to highlight the entire block of text. … From here, we can change the font … by clicking on the font menu … right at the top of the screen. … Google Docs gives us some to work with, … and you can hover your mouse over them … and see what kind of options they are … and what the font's going to look like, … but you can add a lot more. … It's called Google Fonts, and at the very top, … click more fonts. … Here you can sort through a much larger list … of fonts to choose from and add to your document. … You can even filter them. … For example, instead of clicking all fonts, … I can have it display only handwriting fonts, … monospace, or sarif or san sarif fonts. … I'm going to choose roboto. …
- Identify the steps needed to successfully create Google Docs.
- Differentiate between headers, footers, and footnotes within Google Docs.
- Explain how to correctly assign permission levels to others when sharing and collaborating Google Docs.
- Explore how to place charts and images within Google Docs.
- Determine whether edits and revisions are made to Google Docs.
- Recognize where Google Docs are located, shared, and saved.
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 21m Beginner
1. Get Started with Google Docs
2. Edit Google Docs
3. Work with Images
4. Create Tables, Columns, and Charts
5. Work with Google Docs
6. Collaborate on and Share Google Docs
7. Use Google Docs on a Mobile Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.